Once Swiftlane Support has configured your RealPage account to your Swiftlane workspace, you can setup your sync properly. Go to Integrations and click "Configure" on RealPage.
Admins will get a list of enabled PMC ID and Site ID combinations as shown below:
RealPage configurations will have default values set in which admins can change during configurations -
- The default status will be 'Configuration Pending'
- Create Tenant Entry, Auto-Sync and Send Auto Invite will be default 'Yes'
- Tenant Display Name format will be defaulted to 'Unit Number'
Once admin clicks 'Configure' for a particular row, you will get option to edit the default configurations as below for both RealPage (Only non-editable, pre-populated attributes will be different for them as mentioned above):
Default Groups: Admins can mark one or few Access Group(s) as 'Default Groups' (example of an Access Group that you would use is: "Residents") from your workspace/account. Any new resident added to the Site will be added to the Access Group(s) selected and will get access to all the doors to which this Access Group has access to.
Create Tenant Entry: When this is ON, for each resident added, there will be a Tenant entry created in Tenant Directory for that site (based on Tenant Directory Settings)
Tenant Directory Creation Rule: There are 3 options for Tenant Directory entry creations
- Unit Number - There will be one entry created for every unit. All the residents who have that Unit Number assigned to them will be added as recipients for that Tenant Entry. This is recommended option as it'll create only 1 entry per unit and will be easy for visitors to understand whom to call.
- First Name + Last Name + Unit Number - There will be multiple entries created for every unit in case there are multiple residents with same unit number linked to them.
- First Name + Last Name - Same as above. There will be multiple entries for same unit number.
Auto-Sync: When this option is enabled, Swiftlane will sync with PMS every 2 Hours and update user's status. If new residents are added, the resident(s) will get created as a Swiftlane User(s) and corresponding tenant entry (entries) will be created automatically. Similarly, on lease end, the users will get deactivated in Swiftlane.
The deactivated Users will not be able to access any doors, EP app, etc. The User will remain in system for 3 months (90 days) and then are deleted. Workspace admins can activate the users again manually, if needed.
Send Auto Invite: Any newly added User/Resident during auto-sync process will get email invite sent automatically and he can start using Swiftlane app once he registers.
Tenant Directory Settings: These settings are mainly to define the Tenant entries to be shown in each Swift reader. There are 2 options - RealPage Site to Swiftlane Site mapping and RealPage Building to Swiftlane Site Mapping.
If customer has only 1 SwiftReader set up at 1 site, he can directly map RealPage Site to Swiftlane Site. Here, all tenant entries created at this site will be shown in SwiftReader at that Swiftlane Site.
But if customer has multiple buildings in a RealPage Site and there are multiple SwiftReaders installed on different buildings, customers can map individual building to corresponding Swiftlane site. This way, only the residents for the corresponding building will be shown in Tenant Directory of SwiftReader installed in that building.
Building Name dropdown will list all building available at that RealPage Site and Swiftlane Site will list all Sites created in the workspace. Both are multi-select drop-downs.
- If there are 4 buildings (A to D) in a RealPage Site and there are 4 SwiftReaders installed, 1 in each building. Now, Swiftlane should create 4 Swiftlane Sites (SL Site A to SL Site D) in Admin's workspace.
- Customer can then map their Building A to SL Site A, Building B to SL Site B and so on. This way, Building A SwiftReader will only have tenant entries for Building A. Admin can also map multiple buildings to single Swiftlane Site, so if the Admin wants to show Tenant entries from Building A and B inside SwiftReader at building A, Admin can map both buildings with same Swiftlane site.
Once all above configurations are done, Admin can click 'Save' button. This will set the integration as 'Active' for that site and Admin will be redirected to list of Sites screen. Admin can complete the above changes to each of the properties if all Sites and Access Points are configured into one workspace/account.