Do you utilize the Yardi property management solution?
If you are properly licensed for and using Voyager 7S, please ask the client to contact Yardi technical support to request that the add-on package be manually added to the qualified vendor lists in Voyager. Finally, clients with questions about compatibility between their Voyager 7S or other Yardi software and your product or service should contact a Yardi account manager directly. Yardi does not discuss client information of this nature directly with third-party vendors.
- Clients can confirm that Swiftlane is a fully qualified standard interface vendor by viewing the Available Interface Vendor List_Client.xlsx on Client Central.
- Clients must enter a case in Client Central to have the vendor add-on package loaded into their database.
- Clients can review/download the Common Data and ILS Guest Card Interface Setup Guides posted on Client Central for detailed information on how to configure the interface.
- If Clients need additional assistance with configuration, their Yardi account manager or core support team can help.
- Clients will provide Swiftlane with the following access information:
- Their Voyager URL
- Interface Username
- Database name
- Server name (always the same as the database name)
Once you have provided Swiftlane with your Yardi credentials then our support team will enable and configure your Yardi account. You can send your Yardi credentials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.