Go to "Settings" > Privacy & Security > PIN Settings.
Once you toggle this feature on, it will provide a warning and ask you to reconfirm that you want this enabled.
Set a MIN and MAX PIN length and click "Save Settings" for this to be enabled.
NOTE: There are PIN criterias.
- Pin should be of lengths as per settings (provided min and max lengths in Settings page)
- Pin should not start with 0
- Pin should not have sequential numbers like 12345, 654321, etc.
- Pin should have at least 2 different digits. Single digit pins like 111111, 22222, etc are not allowed
- Pin should not be existing one (Assigned to existing user or visitor)
Within the Swiftlane App, Users can change their Access PIN to a custom PIN if they like.
They can also create custom PINs for their Visitors by selecting "Custom PIN" at the bottom of the PIN creation screen.