If you are noticing that your system continues to go offline it can be due to an unstable internet connection. Although the Swiftreader is connected via an ethernet cable, internet speed/connectivity can be low within a building. Testing internet speed on the Swiftreader will help us determine what causes your system to go offline and take the necessary steps to make sure you have a sable connection.
You will need to take the following steps to test for internet speed:
1. On the admin dashboard click "Sites & Access Points". Scroll all the way down and you'll see "kiosk Mode" is On. Turn it off.
2. This will allow you to swipe out of Access Point app. Just swipe up on the screen to go to the homepage.
3. Open the safari browser (2nd icon located at the bottom of the screen).
4. Type speed.io in the search bar and click the "Go" button.
5. Once the test has been completed, take a picture of the screen and send it to tech support.
6. Exit out of safari and go back to the Access Point app.
7. Lastly, turn "Kiosk Mode" back on.
Please sign in to leave a comment.