Download the Swiftlane mobile app from :
If you are logging in to the Swiftlane app for the first time, or you are already logged in but you notice the app is not responding or stuck on a specific page, please try the following steps to resolve the issue.
1. If you are logging in and the app is not responding or moving to the next steps, close the app and open it again to refresh it.
2. If closing the app does not work, log out of the app and log back in.
3. If the previous steps do not work, please delete the app and download it again. You will need to log back in.
4. Be sure that you have your account name. This is located in your invitation that was sent. Note the account name will be one word, all lowercase, and no spaces.
5. If you aren't able to login at all, then your Building Admin may have deactivated you. Please check with them so they can either reactivate you or give you the reasoning why you have been deactivated.
If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our Tech Support, firstname.lastname@example.org.