In Swiftlane, start by creating a unique pin for each delivery company using the administrative dashboard or the mobile app.
Ways to give out the delivery PIN
- By giving it to the delivery driver when they come over for delivery.
- When they call you from the Swiftlane video intercom
- Calling the support number for USPS, UPS, FedEx, and Amazon and giving them the pin
Please call 1-844-370-7615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, which is the Property Manager Assistance team, with information about your building and it's access PIN, along with other delivery instructions. Please send this from your property management email or the building official condo/coop email to increase the speed of verification.
Include details like:
- Delivery location 1st, 2nd and 3rd preference:
- Can packages be left unattended?
- Locker type/location and associated codes:
- Building access types and associated codes:
- Property staff hours and contact information:
- Delivery hours:
- Additional helpful delivery information:
Also confirm the address of this property, name of the property manager, phone number and address
Access for USPS
For USPS, there are multiple ways to give the delivery mail person access.If you are using a postal lock box or switch that can be used to either hold a physical key to the door. Keykeepers hold a key to the building and their lock to these key keepers can be opened by any postal worker key.
You could also have a USPS electronic postal lockbox that is connected to the Swiftlane intercom. When a postal worker puts their key and opens this switch, it sends an electronic signal to Swiftlane intercom to release the door.
USPS Phone Number: 1 (800) 275-8777
So you can call the USPS support number and inform them that you would like to give them a PIN code for access to the building for the mail person. They will transfer you to the local branch based on your address and then you can give out the unique PIN you created for USPS through this.