If you have access to multiple buildings/accounts using Swiftlane you can easily toggle between accounts via the Swiftlane app.
1. From the Swiftlane app you will press you account button (last icon to the right) at the bottom of the screen. You will then get a list of your current account that you are logged into and will have the option to "Add Account". Click on add account.
2. You will then enter the name of the new account you are tying to log into.
3. After you enter your account name you will need to enter your email address. You will be emailed a verification code to successfully log in.
4. After you successfully log in you will be able to scan your face so that you can use Facial Recognition to gain access to your building on this new account.
Note - You can skip or opt out if you would prefer to not use Face Unlock.
5. Now you will be able to toggle between accounts when you plan on using Remote Unlock to unlock the door or if you are looking to create visitor pins for a specific account. You can toggle between accounts by pressing and holding the Profile button on the Swiftlane app.
Note - If you are logged into both accounts and you are in the Intercom directory you will be able to get calls from both accounts.
If you need further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.