Please review our Smart Lock Manual.
1. August/Yale Smart Lock
2. Wifi bridge/hub for each lock
3. Wifi throughout the building
4. August/Yale account created to register each lock and hub. This account should be created by the building owner.
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the deadbolt installs on doors measuring 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 inches thick (1-3/8" requires special thin door gasket). All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 inches thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
The deadbolt is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. The Connected by August Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low, or wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered.
The August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge plugs into a power outlet near your Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt Assure Lock and connects to your home Wi-Fi network. The August Connect Bluetooth to WiFi bridge should be installed within 30 feetof your Yale Smart Lock; within 15 feet is recommended for optimal performance and reliability.